Working with us
Are you a highly motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service and who thrives in a fast pace team environment?
Club Taree’s vision is to provide excellence in service and quality products for the greater community.
Working in hospitality within a club provides a wealth of employment opportunities such as reception, beverage service, chef, administration, promotions, functions, and many more.
We are always looking for vibrant new staff to join our team and enjoy a rewarding and challenging career!
Our current employment opportunities are listed below.
We are seeking a motivated Promotions Officer to join our Team
Are you passionate, energetic with an engaging personality and looking for a rewarding position?
We are an award winning combined RSL and Golf Club at the forefront of the local community, offering bar, gaming, café, restaurant, function and golf services of the highest standard.
We are aligned to our core values, which centre around people, quality and community.
We are proudly the largest source of community support in the Manning Valley, home of the Club Taree Community Team and past winner of the Clubs NSW Clubs and Community “Heart of the Community award, and are finalists in 4 categories for the up and coming 2021 Clubs and Community Awards.
We are seeking applications from confident, well organised, motivated, highly creative candidates with an eye for detail, to be a part of our Marketing and promotional team in a part-time permanent basis.
We are looking for a computer literate person who is able to use Microsoft Publisher, Adobe photoshop, preferably with qualifications in Graphic Design.
You will assist the Marketing Officer in the following duties;
- Internal staff communications regarding Club events and promotions
- Communications for internal and external social media accounts
- Assist in the development of marketing material for internal and external advertising and promotion.
- Develop and manage campaigns and promote Club Taree products and services align with our’ Vision, Mission and Values
- Assist with general tasks throughout the business as required.
You will be able to demonstrate examples of the following experience and skills:
- Experience in a similar or aligned role
- Ability to work on your own
- Strong time management skills
- Face to face member promotions and engagement
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Strong Community Focus
- Be team orientated with a passion for making a positive impact and demonstrate the confidence and skill to work as an individual.
The position will involve working evenings, weekends and public holidays.
If this sounds like the right role for you, we’d love to receive your application.
Please include a covering letter addressing the points above and your resume as a combined (single) document to Jacqui Mendham via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address any enquiries to Jacqui via the above email.