Le Tour de Taree
le Tour de Taree
The le Tour de Taree is the Signature Fundraising Event of the Club Taree Community Team. The event mirrors to le Tour de France in both distance and dates.
The difference is that we rides spin bikes (donated by the awesome team at Anytime Fitness Taree) collectively as a Team in the Club Taree Members Lounge to raise funds for our Community Partner Ronald McDonald House Charities Northern NSW.
2019 le Tour de Taree
We are currently busy planning the 2019 le Tour de Taree – what will be our 5th Anniversary ride.
The event runs from the 6th – 28th July 2019 and will see the Club Taree Community Team ride a total of 3460km
If you would like to be a part of our Signature Fundraising Event in 2019 please contact Paul Allan on 6539 4000 or by email email@example.com
More information on the 2019 le Tour de Taree will be uploaded soon.
2018 le Tour de Taree
2018’s le Tour de Taree turned out to be our biggest yet – with our awesome team smashing some serious goals, both on and off the bikes.
In 2018 we;
- rode a total of 5131.2km (which is 1,802.2km more than we actually had to ride)
- raised $35,616.80
- rode every single day
- had 35 team members particpate along with 2 offical guests, and 6 official helpers
- First Place – Kye Singe 860.1km
- Second Place – Amanda Hodder 859km
- Third Place – Lisa Ruprecht – 543km
- Most Ridden in One Day – Robert McPhillips -150km
- Most Days Ridden – Lisa Ruprecht – 22 out of 23 days ridden
- Most Consistent Rider – Kylie Morris
- Fundraising Champion – Kristie Lea Singe
Total amount raised since 2015 is $96,088.14
Total distance ridden since 2015 is 15,713.2km